Points are a reward for players who successfully confront Problems and win faceoffs, and a player’s score is how many points they currently have. In the MLP CCG, the first player with a score of 15 or more wins the game.
Points can be earned as follows:
- One point is scored whenever a player confronts a Problem.
- If someone is the first player to confront a particular Problem for the first time, that player scores that Problem’s bonus points.
- The winner of a Troublemaker faceoff scores that Troublemaker’s points value.
- The winner of a (single) Problem faceoff scores points equal to the printed bonus points value on that Problem.
- The winner of a double Problem faceoff scores points equal to the highest printed bonus points value on either Problem.
- Game text on cards can also allow players to score points.